Another International Bank Fraud Scheme

I get these emails from these supposed bankers who offer to share the wealth as they misappropriate famous dead people's money. The use of language is comical, the details are often incorrect and I just find them so amusing for their almost naive supposition that someone would be stupid enough to reply! Here is the latest one, pasted from my email:

MY NAME IS MRS.LARISA SOSNITSKAYA, PERSONAL SECRETARY TO MR.BORIS MIKHAIL KHODORKOVSKY,THE ARRESTED CHAIRMAN/CEO OF YUKOS OIL AND BANK
MENATEP SPB IN RUSSIA WHO IS PRESENTLY IN JAIL.AFTER SEARCHING THROUGH THE BOOKS OF YOUR COUNTRY'S CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRIES HERE IN RUSSIA I AM CONTACTING YOU TO ASSIST ME TO RE-PROFILE THE FUNDS AND EQUALLY INVEST SAME ON HIS BEHALF.THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FUNDS TO BE RE-PROFILLED IS FORTY SIX MILLION DOLLARS (USD$46,000,000.00) AND YOU WILL BE PAID 20% FOR YOUR MANAGEMENT SERVICES.

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS:lisasosnitskaya2@yahoo.com.cn
I WILL SEND YOU THE NECESSARY DETAILS AND MY IDENTIFICATION.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: